Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Paul Potts. You Rock!

On a day when I was full of self doubt and frustration I received an email with a link to watch BRITIANS GOT TALENT and a guy that brought a surprise to the stage. As I watched the first time, I heard the man say, like thousands of others, that he thought he was called to do this. I watched as the judges and audience braced for another mediocre (or worst) performance. I was reduced to tears as I heard the voice, saw the passion and watched the faces of judges and audience transformed.

He left nothing behind. He put it all on the stage and blew them away!

When the world doubts you, go ahead and give it your best, anyway.

Thanks Paul Potts! You Rock!



I just watched it again! I think I will try a little harder today ... tomorrow, too!

No comments: