Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm not dead yet!

Dave Blanchard and jonathan Reding have both applied for some form of internship here at UCC. Both guys are visionary in their own right. Dave is a seasoned youth minister from Portland, now at ACU to do grad work. Jonathan is a gifted student with a heart and reputation for ministry. Only God knows what we need. Maybe both?

I attended a luncheon today for the upcoming "Reality Conference" that will take place in February. Jeff Berry is the guy behind the plan and last year's conference was incredible. Last year I was asked by some kids from Jim Ned High School to lead their group in discussion and process after the main sessions. I was blown away. So honored to be asked. Jeff Berry rocked the house. Wes Hamilton brought the wood from the Word. Awesome. February 3-4 of 2006 will be even better. I hope we can muster a group.

After two additional conversations with my leadership I am feeling beter about the prospect of my future. My shepherds are great. I've been redeemed from the pound. I'm excited about ministry. Never lost that thought. But was afraid others thought I had.

Working on the Christmas spirit. Really don't want to hang lights this year.

No comments: